Clinical trials from Early to late phase
Ocean Blue Medical Research Center, is located in Miami Dade County, South Florida. Our research center strives in becoming a highly recognized clinical research institute and improve people's health through the conduction of studies in accordance to the highest standard of excellence for our sponsors and CROs.
Provide our sponsors with competent and professional care to develop clinical research with excellence. Our core is to deliver clinical research data on a timely, accurate and efficient manner to comply with protocol adherence and guidelines.
Ocean Blue Medical Research Center specializes in early to late phase clinical studies that involve the following therapeutic areas:
- Infectious Diseases
- Pain Management
- Women's Health
- Pharmacokinetic Studies
- Special Formulations
Ocean Blue Medical Research Center maintains a large patient population that suffers from the following diseases:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Men 45 and over who suffer from BPH
- BPH with LUTS
- Pulmonary disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Birth control
- Women's Health
- (Back, Neck, Joint) Pain
- Women 60 and over with Osteopenia/Osteoporosis
- Cardiovascular disease
- Sleep disorders
- Vaccine trials in healthy males & females 18-55.
Our patient population ranges within approximately the following percentages:
- 60% Hispanic
- 20% Caucasian
- 20% African American
Research Subject Verification Program (RSVP)
Ocean Blue Medical Research Center implemented and uses biometric fingerprint technology and the aical trials and duplication of nalysis of subject's demographics data which combined helps track clinical trial history of every participant.
As a result, we prevent dual enrollment in clin
volunteers between the other pharmaceutical companies in South Florida and Ocean Blue Medical Research Center.
This valuable tool as part of our Good Clinical Practice during the development of clinical trials, is helping us to achieve three key factors:
- Participant safety.
- Ensure a trustful and clean data for our sponsors.
- Expedite and meet enrollment goals.
Capabilities and Other Clinical Resources
in addition to our in-house capabilities Ocean Blue Medical Research Center works in close collaboration with its business associates who provide us access to their diagnostic and laboratory centers.
- Patient Waiting Area
- Biometric fingerprint technology to avoid double enrollment.
- Examination Rooms
- Phlebotomy Department
- Ten beds in Phase I unit
- Coordinators area
- Monitor area
- Meeting room
- IP room
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Standard centrifuges
- Refrigerator for Medications
- Pulse Oximetry
- Digital scales
- Mechanical scales
- Lab supplies room
- Central IRB with a 5 days cycle.
- 30,000+ Subject Database
- Break Room
- Computers, Copiers, Scanners
- Research Software
- High Speed Internet Connectivity
- WI-FI for Monitors and Guests
- Protocol Design and Development
- Statistical Analysis and Report Writing
- Intellectual Property Development and Regulatory Filing
- Single and Multiple Ascending Dose
- Drug Interaction
- QTc and Cardiac Safety
- Food Effect
- Biologics, including Monoclonal Antibody
- Neuropsychological and Cognitive Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Access to
- DEXA Scanner
- MRA and CT scanning
- Digital X-ray
- Complete Clinical Laboratory, CLIA and COLA Certified
- Holter monitoring
- Freezers (-20/-70/-80)
- Long-term Liquid Nitrogen sample storage
- Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell (PBMC) Isolation
Last update: 09/23/2014 04:40